-for you only-
since knowing you, my life changed...
the world seemed so much brighter...
time stood still when there's the presence of you
you are my precious
my life
my eternity
thank you for bringing the light of joy and love into my life!
you made things more possible for me
i know together with you my life is filled with laughter and warmth
i know we will go through many ups and downs together...as ONE!!!
i wan you to know how much i treasure you and that this is specially for you...
* * *
have you wondered how it feels when you just have to start anew
Never knowing what you're doing
When we see each other each day
but now I can by just closing my eyes and say
I just want to love again
Feel you by my side
Learn to face the joy and pain
Discover how to laugh a little , cry a little
Live a little more
wanna face the day
Forget about the sadness of yesterday
Let us begin with what we call love
Maybe if I hope a little
Try a little more
im loved again
Starting out again is never easy
I know disappointments come and go but life still moves on
With a bit of will, it's a brand new start
That might just work my way, u?
No need to walk away
Don’t b afraid
Don’t avoid the pain to come
Dont want to live on regret
U knew it...and I know you want it too!
Things will work out fine, I promise
If you can find the courage to look past the night
To see the break of dawn
to see the light of hope again.
to love you for long...
there...this is for you my fanshu zhai...
you know how our feelings are rite?
loving you each and everyday...
my love for you grew fonder as the time passed...
you too horh?=)
with you...the day is so much prettier and lovelier
thanx for your existence!
deardear...love you lots yea...muakz muakz lo...
*hugz *
Tuesday, April 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment