...Andrew...
i wish i could turn back time so that i will have the chance to talk to you again.
i wish every of this thing didnt happen to you
i wish that i could have make the effort to keep in touch with you
i know i could but i didnt do so
and now that i wanna talk to you again after all these years
i am unable to do so because you're here no more.
you left to another place.
and I'm sure you're in a better place now
free from all the suffering and pain you've been through,
but drew, though we're not as close as we used to
i can't seem to control myself
i can't hold back the tears
i've been crying so much till my eyes and my head hurts
that's not it
the pain I felt in my heart hurts most.
It hurts sho sho sho bad to know that you will never open your eyes again and
I will never have a chance to see or talk to you again
i felt terrible of not trying my very best and the hardest effort to keep in touch with you.
there's this selfish part of me who just hope that you would choose to keep it going.
To open your eyes and look at me and say, " hey lynn, im glad to see you again..."
I'm sorry that I've taken our friendship for granted.
I'm sorry that i used to teased and bully you when we were younger.
yet, i never regretted being bullied and teased by you.
I'm sorry we do not have a chance to atleast spend some time with each other after many years.
lil' penguin, I really wish hard that I could turn back time,
and make you stay.
i wish and wish for everything so you would come back.
i wish there will be miracle right now. so that you'd come back up.
and all this, are only wishes..
andrew, you were one awesome, faithful, loyal, loving, wonderful friend anyone could ever have.
i thank Him for having you in my life.(atleast i get to meet and know you)
I am proud to have known you.
again...I'm sorry for being selfish, i tried not to
but really, Drew,
I wish all these didn't happen. i know all of us wishes so too.
i can't control the emotions spilling outta me.
im not afraid to cry infront of all
i just hope i can put everything together by typing them down
but words can't describe how im feeling right now.
i miss you Andrew
.i will always do.
love you eternally, lil' penguin boy.
may you walk with Him to the place free of worries, sufferings and pain.
No comments:
Post a Comment