Bonjour from Paris everyone!the day has finally arrived. its on the 28th September 2008 where i departed for Paris.
As excited as I am, I was also way way too tired for the flight as I barely have 5hours of rest and I had to operate a 14 hours flight!
So practically I was floating from Singapore all the way to Paris!
So practically I was floating from Singapore all the way to Paris!
):
and I was expecting a check this time on this flight. Some how, I know as all my batch mates have gotten theirs, therefore, I'm pretty sure mine will be on this flight somehow.
not too sure tho.
And knowing that I’m sure therefore I know I’m gonna screw it up based on the condition I am before flight.
lol.
Well, true enuff, it was my onboard assessment check.
And knowing that I’m sure therefore I know I’m gonna screw it up based on the condition I am before flight.
lol.
Well, true enuff, it was my onboard assessment check.
Luckily I performed well, and got a good one!
*smiles* *blushes*
flight was good. and trip to Paris was really memorable(:
as we touched down, we checked in the hotel and then I immediately fall flat on the bed! haha then the next morning, we woke up early to meet up for breakfast.
and then we realized the sad thing is in Europe countries,
the shops wont open till 11something 12. lol. and we were like hunting for breakie in the early morn of 9plus.
After scouting round and round for a decent place for food, we finally manage to come across a bakery which is opened (which at that moment it was already 10plus)
So in another words instead of breakie it has turned into brunch.
After scouting round and round for a decent place for food, we finally manage to come across a bakery which is opened (which at that moment it was already 10plus)
So in another words instead of breakie it has turned into brunch.
went in and got soO amazed by the food that we did not know how to choose, so we decided to order a lil of everything. and ended up ordering too much for the consumption of two! (:
after brunch, we proceed with our itinery to sightsee on our own instead went to the Cathedral Notre Dame, which really amaze me with its great interior and well built architecture.
Went into the Cathedral for quite awhile. (try catching up some holy quiet time with God)
Then we continue on walking and came across the Palais de Justice riverbank.
Took posey pictures along side appreciating the great view of the river where people sitting by the river are a norm.
As we walk, we somehow reached to this place called Sainte Chapelle.
Nothing much we did there. Our next destination was to the Musee Grande Lourve!
This place was magnificent! Really. Should see it with your own eyes to believe it.
As we’re tight in time, we didn’t managed to go in to view the interior and the arts.
But alone on the outside had already amaze me! (:
We took a stroll down a park and “nuar” awhile over there while waiting to meet up with Charis for dinner, some retail therapy and of course to the Tower de Eiffel.
Went into the Cathedral for quite awhile. (try catching up some holy quiet time with God)
Then we continue on walking and came across the Palais de Justice riverbank.
Took posey pictures along side appreciating the great view of the river where people sitting by the river are a norm.
As we walk, we somehow reached to this place called Sainte Chapelle.
Nothing much we did there. Our next destination was to the Musee Grande Lourve!
This place was magnificent! Really. Should see it with your own eyes to believe it.
As we’re tight in time, we didn’t managed to go in to view the interior and the arts.
But alone on the outside had already amaze me! (:
We took a stroll down a park and “nuar” awhile over there while waiting to meet up with Charis for dinner, some retail therapy and of course to the Tower de Eiffel.
Met up with the girl and her friend Jean Pierre.It was really unbelievable to believe that I’m there, in Paris France, facing face to face with her.
*pinch me hard and I will definitely shout ow! Because I’m not dreaming*
Charis and Pierre took us around before dinner and then we did some retail therapy in Louis Vuitton, Zara and more Zara.
(:
I didn’t buy anything tho, except for a pair of Oxford booties from Zara which I can’t take my eyes off them.Tho It’s just a simple pair of booties, but I love how classic they were.
Then we headed for dinner at this French restaurant recommended by Piere(:
The French way of eating? Slowly to savour every moment of the taste you're having!Well, i had fresh oysters accompanied with French White for appetizer. then, as for my main course, i had this cok creme spaghetti(cream sauce spaghetti with rooster meat)
and lastly dessert for me was creme brulee! i just love LOVE creme brulee ever since i worked in
Italiannnies!
Italiannnies!
overall the food was good, not great but the standard and the quality is there.
and the atmosphere add thumbs up to everything!(: really.
After dinner, we rushed to the Tower de Eiffel to catch the night view whereby the whole tower literally lights up with blue lights!
Beautiful I must say, I believe the view up from the tower will be gorgeous. Well, I shall save it the next time where I’ll be there with the one I truly love.
Speaking bout the city of Love?
This is it! This is what lovers will ever dream of how their relationship and romance will be.
Went back to the hotel after that, and the sadness resurfaced.
Will be leaving back to Singapore the very next day.
The next day, went out with my colleague Jolene to Louis Vuitton again.
And I bought a few swatch watches. They were gorgeous! (:
Charis came over to the hotel to find me.
Beautiful I must say, I believe the view up from the tower will be gorgeous. Well, I shall save it the next time where I’ll be there with the one I truly love.
Speaking bout the city of Love?
This is it! This is what lovers will ever dream of how their relationship and romance will be.
Went back to the hotel after that, and the sadness resurfaced.
Will be leaving back to Singapore the very next day.
The next day, went out with my colleague Jolene to Louis Vuitton again.
And I bought a few swatch watches. They were gorgeous! (:
Charis came over to the hotel to find me.
spent alil more precious time together while having some dessert.
i'm sure gonna miss her. but i'm sure i'll be there again for sure!


(please click on the pictures to enlarge it, sometimes photoshop maybe kinda troublesome if you don't quite know howta use it!other than that, more pics will be available in facebookie, too lazy to upload here one by one, connexion in sg sux i must say!)
now, on the other hand, i cant wait to be home!!!
knowing that i'll be meeting up with BC after my flight. been texting him in Paris while he was in Milan(:
Toodles!
No comments:
Post a Comment