the feel of it already satisfied the ever spirited girl
she is happy that she made 1/4 of her dream come true.
being able to steer the simulator of a B-777 200 from the destination of SIN-KUL turn over
excites her and had her a great day even though in the beginning it was a rough one
she sat on the co-pilot seat and prepare herself for take off to KUL from SIN.
at that moment, she placed her hands on the steering
and wait for the right time to pull it towards her so that the plane will be air bourne,
while she keeps the wheel of the plane and release the gear for take off.
it was great.
the feeling was overwhelming.
after a good 20 minutes up in the air, she prepared herself for landing
preparing to announce to the passengers that the plane is gonna land,
she anticipates that moment.
with the help of the captain's instruction, she managed to land safely at KUL airport.
it was great experience, tho it's just a simulator.
she knows its enough..
it satisfied her and made her day
*p/s: cliffy... wish you were here to experience it with me...bet it'll be a dream come true...
1 comment:
(:
Finally gotten the dress.
It's lovely, though a tad bit long, but it's so flowy, and nice.
THANKSSSSSSSSSSSS BABE!!!
a million hugs and kisses, mwah*
Your bestie's week has been pretty bad. ): Sigh, so much tears, and stress. I want to call you and talk, blah, but you know once I do that I won't know what to say. I just can't bring myself to tell ppl my problem, i dunno why.
Heh, but all's good. In four days time, I'll be leaving on a jet plane to a well deserved holiday. And more fun and holidays to come.
Miss you tons like crazy. ): MY shopping buddy, gossip girl, and all hehehe. Hugs you.
Post a Comment